Ariel McCord was the winner of the last issue’s contest and correctly told us that the mystery employee was Chris Hickling. Congratulations, Ariel!!
See if you can guess this issue’s mystery employee. Here are some hints:
• I’m older than I look.
• I have three kids.
• I was born on a Caribbean island.
• I named my puppy after my number two favorite pop star, Prince.
• I am a perfume collector.
• I love diamond jewelry.
Please submit your guess to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday, May 30. A lucky winner will be randomly chosen out of all the correct answers and will win a $25 American Express gift card!
To recap, below are Chris Hickling’s hints:
• I was born in Texas and lived in North Carolina, but I don’t have a southern accent.
• I’m a twin.
• In college, I took service trips to Haiti, Nicaragua and Guatemala.
• I self-taught myself how to play guitar and how to juggle.
• I named my dog after a character on the show, 24. His name is Bauer.
• To celebrate a birthday 12 years ago, I went sky diving.