EEI’s semi-annual National Key Account Workshop is the venue where national, chain, and multi-site energy users can tackle all of their energy-related needs. Customers will learn about the latest public policies affecting the energy industry, meet with their utility account and energy supply representatives, and learn about new technologies, products, and services designed to save them money.
Plan to attend if you are
- In need of conveying your company’s concerns and energy priorities to the electric utility industry
- Managing corporate energy expenses
- Building new locations or retrofitting existing facilities
- Exploring existing or custom energy-efficiency incentive opportunities
- Responsible for sustainability initiatives
Furture Workshop Dates
October 8-11, 2017: Gaylord National Resort & Convention Center, Washington, DC
March 25-28, 2018: Hyatt Regency Orlando
October 21-24, 2018: JW Marriott San Antonio Hill Country Resort
to receive the discounted room rate of $199.00. Cutoff date is 9/8/17.
Edison Electric Institute has not made any contracts with ANY outside company for hotel accommodations.