EEI’s semi-annual National Key Account Workshop is the venue where national, chain, and multi-site energy users can tackle all of their energy-related needs. Customers will learn about the latest public policies affecting the energy industry, meet with their utility account and energy supply representatives, and learn about new technologies, products, and services designed to save them money.
Plan to attend if you are
- In need of conveying your company’s concerns and energy priorities to the electric utility industry
- Managing corporate energy expenses
- Building new locations or retrofitting existing facilities
- Exploring existing or custom energy-efficiency incentive opportunities
- Responsible for sustainability initiatives
2017 Workshop Dates
April 9-12: Hyatt Regency Phoenix
October 8-11: Gaylord National Resort & Convention Center, Washington, DC
Book your hotel room at the $189/night group rate. The group rate is available until September 28, 2016 and subject to availability.
Hyatt Regency Minneapolis
1300 Nicollet Mall
Minneapolis, MN 55403
Edison Electric Institute has not made any contracts with ANY outside company for hotel accommodations.
Hyatt Reservation Link: https://aws.passkey.com/g/51460447