EEI Annual Convention
Everywhere. All the Time. Connected.
Be part of the revolution that is shaping the future of the electric power industry.
We depend on the electric grid to power our everyday lives. Today electric technologies are evolving continually, and innovation and collaboration are transforming the way electricity is generated and delivered. Making the grid smarter and more resilient is a top priority. And we are committed to ensuring that the powerful connection to the grid remains constant for everyone, everywhere, all the time.
Come and explore the exciting future of the electric power industry at the EEI Annual Convention in Las Vegas, June 8-11:
- Hear top business leaders in the General Sessions. Warren Buffett, Berkshire Hathaway Chairman and CEO, will address the opening general session on Monday, June 9. Robert Gates, Secretary of Defense (2006-2011), will provide the closing presentation on Wednesday, June 11.
- The Electricity Matters breakout sessions offer insightful panel discussions of key issues shaping our industry, including distributed generation, environmental regulation, cybersecurity, business strategy, and much more.
- Collaborate with colleagues and industry leaders at The Connection, EEI’s high-energy, interactive hub for networking and making new connections.
- This year’s Grand Event introduces a brand-new format featuring the best that Las Vegas has to offer – tickets to a top Cirque du Soleil® show!
- Bring your guests to experience Las Vegas. A special Guest Program is planned, which includes lunch at the exclusive Eiffel Tower Restaurant.
Register now for the electric industry’s premier event, June 8-11, at the ARIA Resort in Las Vegas.
Companies that attended the 2013 Convention
Mark Your Calendars for 2015 & 2016
June 7-10, 2015
Hyatt Regency New Orleans
New Orleans, LA
June 19-22, 2016
Manchester Grand Hyatt
San Diego, CA