Strategic Issues Roundtable
Francis Marion Hotel
387 King St Charleston, SC 29403 UNITED STATES
Workshop on Customer Satisfaction and Corporate Viability (10:30 -12:15)
followed by lunch, with presentations, discussion, and a utility-only session
before the evening reception. A Welcome Reception with jazz music starts at
5:00 pm until 7:00 pm. Tickets will be available for a group social event
after the Reception.
Breakfast; Presentation and discussions, including a special lunchtime
presentation by a noted Charleston historian.
Breakfast; Workshops with adjournment at 11:00 am.
Spouses or guests are welcome to attend the Wednesday Reception and social events.
This meeting is designed to encourage discussion and interaction on the key issues facing the electric power industry. The meeting is targeted for Managers, Directors, or Vice Presidents of Strategic or Business Planning at electric utilities. Attendance usually includes a wide range of individuals from the planning, regulatory, and financial operations of member electric companies, as well as representatives from EEI International Affiliate utilities. In addition, many EEI Associate (vendor) members find the meeting to be an excellent opportunity to discuss and debate critical energy topics with the key industry players.
SAVE $100.00 with Early Bird Registration!
- Extended Deadline Date: Tuesday, February 11, 2014
- Utility Member Fee: $595.00 Early Bird; $695.00 (on 2/12/2014)
- Associate Member Fee: $795.00 Early Bird; $895.00 (on 2/12/2014)
Please log in to register for the meeting by selecting "LOGIN" at the upper right corner. Enter your e-mail address and password. If you do not have an account, select Create an Account now. Once logged in, select Register Online Now and proceed as prompted.
- Room Rate: $179.00 single/double occupancy. A block of rooms has been reserved in the name of the Edison Electric Institute for nights of Tuesday, March 25 thru Thursday, March 27. The room block is currently SOLD OUT and we are making arrangements with another hotel a couple blocks away.
- Please contact Jennifer Asher at 202-508-5517 or email@example.com if you need hotel accommodations.
Francis Marion Hotel is an historic, charming and elegant hotel named for the Revolutionary War hero, General Francis Marion. The hotel offers spectacular views of Charleston's historic harbor, church steeples and legendary King Street. Located in central downtown, it is an easy walk to the antebellum homes, magnificent gardens, antique shops and boutiques, and world-class restaurants.
387 King Street
Charleston, SC 29403
Phone: 843-722-0600 or 1-877-756-2121
Check-in time: 4:00 p.m. Check-out time: 12:00 p.m.
Transportation from Charleston International Airport by shuttle bus is approximately $14.00 one way.
- Distributed generation / distributed energy resources
- Regulator relationships
- Process of strategic planning
- Customer engagement
- Economic factors
- Future of the industry
- New technologies
- Open discussion sessions – please be sure to submit topics for the group
Dress Code: Business casual