Registration is now open---click on the Registration button above.
EEI Members may register Online or by Fax.
All Others may register by FAX only.
Please join us and Register now for our fourth CFTC Compliance Forum in Washington, DC which will focus on regulatory and implementation issues impacting commercial end users.
Featuring Keynote Speeches by:
· CFTC Commissioner Scott O'Malia
· FERC Commissioner Philip D. Moeller
· CFTC General Counsel, Jonathan Marcus
The day and a half program will also feature timely and interactive panel discussions on a wide range of topics, including:
- CFTC and FERC Enforcement - what market participants need to know
- Swap Dealer perspective on transactions with end users
- Possible changes to ISDA, EEI and other master agreements
- Congressional update on CEA Reauthorization
- Moderated discussions on contractual and recordkeeping issues
SPACE IS LIMITED ---REGISTER NOW!
Registration Deadline: Friday, October 4, 2013
Registration Fees: In-Person $250.00 Webinar (per line) $125.00
Meeting Materials: For those participating in-person, materials will be provided on-site.
For those participating via webinar, materials will be posted and made available for download one day prior to the meeting dates, and we will send you a link to access the presentations. Please note that there is a different link for the October 18th webinar which we will send on a separate email.
Certificate of Attendance will be provided.
Registration form, draft agenda and list of area hotels are attached.
For questions about Registration, email Irene Ybadlit at email@example.com or call 202-508-5502.
For questions about the Meeting, email Lopa Parikh at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 202-508-5098.