- Sponsorship Opportunities: Please view under the Meeting Documents tab
- Benchmark Networking Workshop: There is no additional fee to attend the Benchmarking Workshop, but you must indicate that you will attend during the registration process. The Workshop will be held Sunday, October 7 from 10:00 AM - 3:00 PM. This session is for utilities and contractors only, exhibitors are not permitted to attend.
- Alumni: $200 (Retired member company representatives only) *Not available online. Please contact Carren Spencer to register as an alumni.
- EEI Member Company Representative: $675
- Non-Member: $880
- Spouse/Guest: No charge (Guests may not be company representatives - guests may attend social functions only)
- Exhibitor ***Sold Out*** - $880 (Each company representative must register under this fee)
- Exhibitor Surcharge: $300 (Each exhibiting company must pay this one-time-only fee. One representative from each exhibiting company should incur this fee during registration)
All cancellations must be made in writing (no phone calls) to Carren Spencer via email
. The date used to determine refunds will be the date the email is received. On/before September 21 will be fully refundable. On/after September 22, a $200 administrative fee will be applied. No-shows are responsible for the full conference registration fee. Refunds will be processed and sent after the conference. Substitutions are welcome at any time.
Attire for all conference events will be business casual.
3590 Grandview Parkway
Birmingham, AL 35243
Please call Marriot Reservations toll-free at 1 (800) 426-5171 or call the hotel directly at (205) 968-3775 and identify yourself as an EEI Safety Conference attendee to reserve your room at the group rate of $149 single/double by Friday, September 21, 2012. After September 21, neither the group rate nor the availability are guaranteed.
IMPORTANT NOTE ABOUT RESERVATIONS: Please be sure to book your room and arrange travel plans well in advance due to the NASCAR race taking place at Talladega Superspeedway on Sunday, October 7th, coinciding with the start of this conference.
Alabama Power is providing shuttle service from the Birmingham Shuttlesworth Airport to the Birmingham Marriott on Sunday October 7th from 11:00 a.m.(CST) until 5:00 p.m. Departure service will be provided on Wednesday October 10th from 11:00 a.m.(CST) until 2:00 p.m.. Please click here
for shuttle sign-up.