- EEI's International Programs will hold its 2nd annual EEI International Day Luncheon on Friday, February 10th, from 12:00 p.m. - 2:00 p.m. at EEI's headquarters in Washington, D.C. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- Join us for a presentation on The GCC Interconnection Super Grid: Transforming the Electricity Sector in the Region, to be held on Thursday, February 9th, from 11:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. Eastern Standard Time (Washington, D.C.). Ahmed Ali Al-Ebrahim, Chief Executive Officer of the Gulf Cooperation Council Interconnection Authority (GCCIA) will discuss his company's development of a 400 kV super power grid that linked the power systems of six GCC countries, a project that begin in 2009. Click here to register.
- Watch the year-end message from EEI's leadership, who discuss their vision for the electric power industry and the role EEI's International Programs and International Members will play.
- EEI's International Programs released its 2016 Year-End Report, highlighting activities and accomplishments in 2016, plus an outlook for 2017.
- EEI's Vice President of International Programs, Dr. Lawrence Jones, was named an Honorary Industry Fellow within Monash University's Department of Electrical and Computer Systems Engineering.
- Read the highlights from the International Electricity Summit (IES) in Sintra, Portugal, where energy industry leaders and CEOs from around the world converged to explore all the major issues and challenges facing the industry.