- EEI's Vice President of International Programs, Dr. Lawrence Jones, participated in an interview on Radio New Zealand to discuss revolutionizing big energy.
- EEI's Rate Regulation Department released the Summer 2016 Typical Bills and Average Rates Report, a survey of net monthly electric bills and average revenue (or cost to the customer) per kilowatthour (Member-Login Required).
- EEI launched its Storm Center in response to the approach of Hurricane Matthew and will be closely monitoring the storm. Visit the Global Utilities Platform for a full briefing.
- Scott Aaronson, EEI Executive Director of Security and Business Continuity discussed grid security with RealClearEnergy.
- EEI's International Programs 2016 Mid-Year Report, highlighting some of the International Programs' activities and accomplishments from January - July, 2016, and including an outlook of activities for the remainder of the year.