Mark Your Calendar
EEI Annual Convention/Expo
June 12-15, 2011
The Broadmoor, Colorado Springs, CO
Program information, including conference and hotel registration, will be available the week of February 7.
2010 Annual Convention Presentations
Critical Issue Forum 2B. What’s New in Energy Storage?
- Mike Howard, Senior Vice President, EPRI (Moderator)
- Ted Craver, Chairman, President, & CEO, Edison International
- Karim Zaghib, Director of the Energy Storage Group, Hydro Quebec
- Nick Akins, Exectutive Vice President, American Electric Power
Critical Issue Forum 4A. Smart Grid – Where’s the Value?
- Joe Rigby, Chairman, President & CEO, Pepco Holdings, Inc.
- Wayne Harbaugh, Vice President, Baltimore Gas & Electric
- Ken Barker, Vice President, Dominion Virginia Power
- Mike Howard, Senior Vice President, EPRI
Critical Issue Forum 5B. Opportunities and Challenges of Integrating Alternative Resources
Edison Electric Institute
The Edison Electric Institute (EEI) is the association of U.S. Shareholder-Owned Electric Companies. Our members serve 95 percent of the ultimate customers in the shareholder-owned segment of the industry, and represent approximately 70 percent of the U.S. electric power industry.
We also have more than 80 international electric companies as Affiliate Members, and nearly 200 industry suppliers and related organizations as Associate Members.
EEI Staff Contact