CFTC Compliance Forum
Edison Electric Institute
701 Pennsylvania Ave NW Washington, DC 20004-2696 UNITED STATES
REGISTER NOW and join us for the third in a series of EEI compliance forums on CFTC issues. With implementation looming, this forum will focus on the "Nuts and Bolts of Implementation." All members are encouraged to join the discussion.
SPACE IS LIMITED ---REGISTER NOW!
Registration Deadline: Monday, December 3, 2012
Registration Fees: In-Person $250.00 Webinar (per line) $125.00
For those participating in-person, materials will be provided on thumb drives on day of meeting.
For those participating via webinar, materials will be available for download beginning December 10 at 9:00 a.m.
Certificate of Attendance provided
Agenda will be updated and posted online and in the CFTC Workroom as speakers are confirmed.
Click on the Documents Tab to view/print the Registration form, draft agenda and list of area hotels. You may register by mail, fax or online.
How to log in and register online:
1. Go to http://www.eei.org/meetings/Pages/2012-12-10-EEICFTCComplianceForum.aspx
2. Select Login in the upper right-hand corner
3. Enter your email address, e.g. firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Enter your password, which in most cases is your last name, e.g., Henry (the password is case sensitive).
If you don't remember your password, you may reset your password automatically on our website by clicking the "Forgot Password?" link and follow the instructions. You can also create an account online if you don't have one already by clicking the "Create an account now" link.
5. Select the Registration tab.
6. Select Register Me for this Meeting.
7. Proceed as directed.
8. Select the Meeting Documents for the conference agenda, hotel reservation form, etc.
9. If you have difficulty logging in, please contact email@example.com.
For questions about the meeting, email Lopa Parikh at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 202-508-5098. For questions about registration, email Irene Ybadlit, email@example.com or call 202-508-5502.