Statistical Yearbook of the Electric Power Industry –Full year 2015 and 2014 data
The premier reference source for electric power industry operations statistics.
Data contained in the tables cover all areas of the electric power industry, including cooperatively-owned, government-owned, shareholder-owned electric companies, and non-utility generators. Includes full-year 2015 and 2014, as well as historic and forecast data on a national, regional, and state level in easy-to-read tables and charts for:
- Forecasted data through 2040;
- Installed Capacity;
- Capability and Peak Load ;
- Electric Power Supply;
- Fuel Used for Electric Generation;
- Average Delivered Cost of Fossil Fuels;
- Retail Sales, Revenues and Customers;
- Average Usage, and Average Revenues per Customer;
- Average Power Plant Operating Expenses by Plant Type;
- Operation and Maintenance Costs by Account Type;
- Circuit Miles of Electric Transmission Line;
- And much more
New tables have been added to this year's edition:
- Demand Response Data – Number of Customers Enrolled, Energy Savings, Potential & Actual Peak Demand Savings and Program Costs, by Sector, Years 2013-2014, Total Electric Industry.
- Energy Efficiency Data, Incremental & Life Cycle – Annual Energy & Peak Demand Savings, Customer Incentives and All Other Costs, by Sector, Years 2013-2014, Total Electric Industry.
- Net Metering Data - Capacity, Number of Customers, and Energy Sold Back, Years 2013-2015, Total Electric Industry.
Data contained in the Statistical Yearbook is collected from a variety of private and public sources.
Formats: Available as a print publication or as a PDF file. Each print copy comes complete with a CD-ROM that contains the Excel-formatted tables and text files featured in the Yearbook, as well as final 2013 tables. Purchasers of the PDF file will receive access to download a zipped Excel file containing all tables.
Publication Date: April 2016