Electric Company Members: print $270.00; PDF file FREE
Associate Members: $270.00
Formats: Available as a print publication or as a PDF file. Each print copy comes complete with a CD-ROM that contains the Excel-formatted tables featured in the Yearbook and a Word file with the narrative text. Purchasers of the PDF file will receive access to download a zipped Excel file containing all tables.
Publication Date: January 2013
Item #031203 (print)
Item #031204 (PDF)
The premier reference source for 2011 electric power industry operations statistics.
Data contained in the tables will cover all areas of the electric power industry, including cooperatively-owned, government-owned, shareholder-owned electric companies, and non-utility generators. Includes full-year 2011 data, partial year 2012 data, as well as historic and forecast data on a national, regional, and state level in easy-to-read tables and charts for:
- Forecasted data through 2040;
- Installed Capacity;
- Capability and Peak Load ;
- Electric Power Supply;
- Fuel Used for Electric Generation;
- Average Delivered Cost of Fossil Fuels;
- Retail Sales, Revenues and Customers;
- Average Usage, and Average Revenues per Customer;
- Average Power Plant Operating Expenses by Plant Type;
- Operation and Maintenance Costs by Account Type;
- Circuit Miles of Electric Transmission Line; and
- Additional data.
Data contained in the Statistical Yearbook is collected from a variety of private and public sources.