As a service to National Key Account customer organizations, we post facility and energy management-related job opportunities free of charge. This service is restricted to organizations that operate multi-site facilities in multiple states. These organizations may include retail companies, hotel and restaurant chains, grocery and convenience store chains, property management firms, financial institutions, and other National Key Account organizations.
To post an ad on this Web page, please contact Steve Kiesner at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Senior Energy Analyst, Phoenix, Arizona (Click link to learn more)
The Senior Energy Analyst reports to the Energy Manager and is engaged in identifying strategic opportunities to improve departmental process, efficiency and meet department goals and objectives. This position plays a key role in the development and progression of energy strategies by analyzing and presenting data trends, working cross-functionally to create project plans, and executing on those plans. This associate also is responsible for learning and understanding energy markets in order to manage strategic procurement.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
• Communicate and collaborate with business leaders and department heads across the business that are impacted by energy department activities, or that engage in activities that affect utility consumption and cost.
• Facilitate cross-functional meetings to align goals with strategies for analytical projects.
• Ability to think strategically about projects and analyses in order to design appropriate structures, plans, models, and working teams.
• Develop and improve analytical tools within the team that will help better understand consumption, finances, and drive decisions for the future of energy use in the company.
• Validate spend and consumption data of new or proposed utility consuming equipment, and report results to stakeholders
• Actively build a knowledge base of industry trends, commonly used metrics and corporate drivers, and a network of energy management peers at other companies
• Ability to manage vendor relationships, including expectations, work, outcomes, and strategic value to the business.
• Gain comprehensive understanding about energy markets in order to manage procurement in deregulated markets.
• Identify opportunities for utility cost and usage reductions by networking with industry colleagues on best practices in energy management, and investigating those opportunities for application within the business, while, prioritizing same for effectiveness. Provide project management of any conservation application adopted.
• Learn about the Energy Management System, various sources of data, and other systemic capabilities on the team
• Work with the Energy Analyst to manage day-to-day tasks and issues.
Candidates can apply via this link: http://www.resumeware.net/petsmart_rw/petsmart_web/jobs.cfm?page=jobdetail&recnum=2&totalrecs=3&start=1&pagestart=1&reqnum=RE-13-2329&job_type=External