The EEI Supplier Diversity Awards recognizes member
companies, diverse businesses, and prime suppliers for their outstanding
achievements in the advancement of opportunities for diverse and
- EEI Supplier Diversity Excellence Award
This award recognizes EEI member companies for
outstanding achievements in the advancement of opportunities for diverse
- EEI Supplier Diversity Innovation Award
This award recognizes EEI members for their
innovative approaches to diverse supplier development.
- EEI Prime Leadership Award
award recognizes Prime Suppliers as champions for their efforts to promote both
diverse and small businesses.
- EEI Vendor Opportunity Award
award allows small and diverse businesses to nominate EEI members in recognition
of their efforts to promote both diverse and small businesses.
- EEI Diverse Business Service and Performance Award
This award recognizes a diverse business that has provided
- EEI Supplier Diversity Pacesetter
Nominations for this award are submitted by
utility industry supplier diversity professionals. The Pacesetter award is
presented to the individual who has a long history of championing supplier
diversity on many fronts and in varied environments. The Pacesetter blazes the
trail and leaves a legacy for others to follow. Please send all
nominations by April 30, 2013 to email@example.com. Please describe in 500 words or less the person you wish to nominate.
No nominations will be accepted after April 30, 2013.
- Southern Company (Excellence in Supplier Diversity)
- Pacific Gas & Electric Company (Innovation)
- Progress Energy (Innovation)
- Ameren Services (Vendor Opportunity)
- Joseph (Joe) Alderete, Southern California Edison (The Pacesetter)
- URS Corporation (Prime Supplier of the Year)