Exelon Leadership CouncilsBack
Remove barriers to entry by expanding and broadening the pool of diverse candidates
As a part of employee engagement, advancement, and retention, each council has established leadership development programs to strengthen the pipeline of diverse talent prepared for leadership roles within the organization.
Programs focus on:
- Increased knowledge and understanding of the Exelon enterprise
- Enhanced employee engagement and experience
- Improved interpersonal relationship skills and increased social networks
- Stronger leadership skills
- Building cross-business relationships
- Accelerating personal development for advancement
- Learning experience is personalized and meaningful
“Participation in the EDGE program was transformational. It deepened my network across the company and provided development that advanced executive-level readiness. The company approached this in a deliberate way, recognizing that the investment in my colleagues and me was essential and time critical.”
- African American Leadership Council development program participant.